The Dye Rotor R2™ follows in the tradition of the most radical innovation in paintball loader technology.
The R2™ fuses simplicity with mind-blowing feed rates and reliability. Through both professional player and customer feedback, our engineering team meticulously reconfigured and reengineered the R2™, to reset the standard in loader technology.
The Rotor R2™ includes a highly innovative multi-capacity shell that allows the user to choose between 200 or 260 round capacity on the fly, without the need for additional shells or parts.
The Rapid Release Lid is the fastest and most intuitive quick change lid system on the market, allowing for effortless changes between Dye Quickfeeds™ and Traditional lids. The large mouth lid opening is 15% larger than its predecessor and ensures that loading your force-fed hopper is quick and effortless.
All new circuit board logic provides an industry’s first Reload Alert System, in addition to the Reload Alert System the new Dynamic Force Control insures that your R2 is feeding consistent and is gentle on paint.
Trusted quality and proven consistency have made the Dye Rotor platform the number one choice in loader technology among top-level players worldwide.
The Rotor R2™ was created to push this reputation forward, giving you what you need to win. R2 is THE CHOICE OF CHAMIONS™
• ADJUSTABLE BALL CAPACITY
• 15% LARGER LID OPENING AND RAPID RELEASE SAFEGUARD SYSTEM*
• RELOAD ALERT SYSTEM*
• LOW BATTERY INDICATOR
• DYNAMIC FORCE CONTROL*
• TOOL-LESS DISASSEMBLY*
• SPRING LOADED INNER FLOOR*
• IMPROVE FEED RELIABILITY
• ADJUSTABLE DRIVE TENSION
• POSITIVE FEED LIVE HINGE TRAY
• POWER SUPPLY – 3AA BATTERIES
• WEIGHT 1.1 LBS (WITHOUT BATTERIES)
The ETEK line has always stood for durability and reliability. Now in its 5th generation, the New ETEK5 holds true to those same basic principles.
It utilizes the finest materials wrapped up in a package that offers outstanding performance, class-leading ergonomics and an array of features that make it a formidable proposition at its price point.
It pushes the boundaries of what has come to be expected from a mid-range marker.
The ETEK5 has achieved this by using the trickle-down effect of features and ergonomics from its class-leading high-end siblings. For example, the ETEK5 borrows its basic architecture and form from the incredible EGO LV1.
Its integrated LPR assembly and SL4 inline regulator ensure the ETEK5 operates with exceptional consistency whilst employing an extended pitch between the foregrip and gripframe, providing the most stable and comfortable shooting platform possible.
The all-new dual-density wrap-around grips and foregrips not only look the business, but also use our latest stippled inserts to give the user a higher level of grip and control, regardless of playing conditions.
The ETEK5 points accurately and naturally whether snap-shooting or running and gunning. Internally, the ETEK5 now incorporates Zick3 technology which introduces a true 2-stage acceleration profile.
This provides a very gentle initial acceleration to the bolt and ball which then increases during the 2nd stage of the bolt stroke to enable super-fast rates of fire. It enables the ETEK5 to be more gentle on paint whilst also reducing recoil.
On top of that, the ETEK5 operates at much lower pressures compared to previous ETEK models. The much larger valve chamber combines with the high-flow valve and new soft-tip Cure5 bolt to deliver an HPR operating pressure of around 150psi and an LPR pressure of 85psi.
The result is a quieter, smoother shot as well as having the added benefit of being more gentle on paint both in the breech and in the barrel.
New Empire Axe Pro
“The all-new Axe Pro is a battle-hardened axe designed for warfare.
The mad genius of Empire’s R&D team took a great marker and tweaked, refined and re-designed it to create the original Axe’s new badass big brother.
The improved ergonomics makes it feel better in your hand and the Redline OLED board gives the Axe Pro a bigger brain.
It is easier to maintain due to the updated bolt removal system, accessible Eyes and a reduction of screw sizes that require only 2 hex wrenches for adjustment.
The Axe Pro also includes upgrades like: improved waterproofing, compact-relay ASA, new trigger & trigger guard, better clamping feedneck and accurate two-piece Driver XX barrel.
Axe PRO… need we say more!?!
– Full feature Redline OLED board with joystick navigation
– Now only 2 hex wrenches needed for all screws on the Axe Pro
– Improved ergonomics in Grip Frame and Foregrip
– Re-designed Grip frame has deep angled comfort design
– Improved weather-proofing including waterproof gasket around battery door
– More robust foregrip mounting design
– Simpler push-button in-line bolt removal system
– New smaller, more compact Relay ASA
– Improved ASA attachment, no more set screws
– Polished two piece barrel with standard Bore size .688 improved accuracy & efficiency
– 7.5” Control bore and spiral porting for excellent ball on ball accuracy that is cross compatible with Pipe barrel backs
– New trigger design with modular trigger guard
– Trigger pin removed in favor of screw for easier Trigger maintenance
– Externally serviceable Eyes, no longer requiring marker dis-assembly for Eye maintenance
– Double Eye system that is easy to clean
– Rubber nub-style ball detents
– Tool-less clamping feedneck
– Integrated internal air channel”
New Look! New Style!
“Two years ago Empire Paintball introduced the Vanquish.
It was renowned for its performance and cutting edge features like on-board pressure sensors & single tool maintenance.
At Empire we are never satisfied and are constantly working in the background to make our amazing products even greater. The next-generation Vanquish has arrived.
Empire’s crown jewel is the epitome of luxury. The new vanquish sports re-designed body that hides hardware, offers a sculpted more refined look and incorporates a slick push button bolt removal design. We didn’t stop there; it also has a new snappier trigger, more reliable Eye system, a high-tech battery connection between Frame and Body, and a new barrel with 7.5-inch control bores.
We think it is the best paintball marker available, put one in your hands and you’ll think that too.”
– Improved engine pressure balanced airflow creates an even softer shot with less kick
– New 2-piece Driver XX barrel with 7.5” control bore in four barrel back sizes (.682, .685, .688, .691) Quiet and accurate.
– New sculpted refined body design with a cleaner look that hides the screw hardware
– Improved push button Bolt removal and hinged Frame for ultra quick maintenance
– Includes Vanquish 1.5 Bolt, Rod/Spring and Ball Detent upgrades
– More reliable double Eye breech sensor system that is also easier to clean
– New improved design of the 4-way Adjustable Dual-Bearing Trigger
– Wireless battery connection between Grip Frame and Body
– Improved 2.7KHz Beeper to provide audio feedback
– Switch to Micro USB port for PC connection
– Pressure balanced Spool Valve firing engine
– Precision pressure sensor for onscreen pressure readout- No external gauge needed
– All adjustments and maintenance require only the 3/32” Hex wrench
– Rubber tipped spring assisted Bolt is soft on paint
– Widescreen OLED display with super bright 2000:1 contrast ratio is standard on the vanquish
– 5-way Joystick navigation control
– Nano-watt XLP flash micro-controller performing up to 16 MIPS (million instructions per second) provides highly accurate timing while not eating your battery
– “Slick Assistant” Lubricant Monitoring System alerts you when you need to lube your marker
– Marker to PC enabled with no special accessories needed. Upgrade firmware, change settings, and make custom boot screens with the downloadable PC software
– RF Upgradeable for seamless marker to loader communication
– Interrupt based firmware gives an ultra responsive feel when firing. Virtually no lag time between trigger pull and response time
– Super intuitive menu system that makes changing settings quick and easy
– 3 customizable User Configurations to quickly and easily switch style of play in seconds
– Training Mode with beeper feedback for players to practice their Trigger Speed without need for air or paintballs
– User adjustable Anti-Bolt Stick settings makes First Shot Drop Off a thing of the past
– Preset Tournament Firing Modes to keep you legal at any major tournament deries
– Customizable ramping and full-auto modes to max out your marker’s performance
– Resettable Shot Counter
– Calculated Average ROF and Peak ROF achieved can be displayed on screen