New Empire Axe Pro
“The all-new Axe Pro is a battle-hardened axe designed for warfare.
The mad genius of Empire’s R&D team took a great marker and tweaked, refined and re-designed it to create the original Axe’s new badass big brother.
The improved ergonomics makes it feel better in your hand and the Redline OLED board gives the Axe Pro a bigger brain.
It is easier to maintain due to the updated bolt removal system, accessible Eyes and a reduction of screw sizes that require only 2 hex wrenches for adjustment.
The Axe Pro also includes upgrades like: improved waterproofing, compact-relay ASA, new trigger & trigger guard, better clamping feedneck and accurate two-piece Driver XX barrel.
Axe PRO… need we say more!?!
– Full feature Redline OLED board with joystick navigation
– Now only 2 hex wrenches needed for all screws on the Axe Pro
– Improved ergonomics in Grip Frame and Foregrip
– Re-designed Grip frame has deep angled comfort design
– Improved weather-proofing including waterproof gasket around battery door
– More robust foregrip mounting design
– Simpler push-button in-line bolt removal system
– New smaller, more compact Relay ASA
– Improved ASA attachment, no more set screws
– Polished two piece barrel with standard Bore size .688 improved accuracy & efficiency
– 7.5” Control bore and spiral porting for excellent ball on ball accuracy that is cross compatible with Pipe barrel backs
– New trigger design with modular trigger guard
– Trigger pin removed in favor of screw for easier Trigger maintenance
– Externally serviceable Eyes, no longer requiring marker dis-assembly for Eye maintenance
– Double Eye system that is easy to clean
– Rubber nub-style ball detents
– Tool-less clamping feedneck
– Integrated internal air channel”